Jan 29, 2021
Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, is the founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror® and the 7 Essentials System®, and co-founder of My Breast Friend™. Her signature process has empowered thousands of women in over 48 countries around the world.
Her mission is to “change lives, one breast at a time.”
Dr. V has personally conquered breast cancer twice, which gives her an empathetic perspective to understand other women facing a healing journey.
Her signature book, Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, is a #1 Amazon Best Seller in 10 categories and in 5 countries.
Dr. V has been featured in the world-renowned Truth About Cancer Docu-series and TTAC LIVE stages, as well as many other stages, summits, and podcasts including JJ Virgin, Wendy Meyers, Wellness Mama, andNBC News affiliate show Tampa. She has been a guest contributor to Natural News, Green Med Info, Natural Health 365, Mind Body Green, Wellness.com, and many other sites.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) What factors influence the development of breast cancer
2) What integrative treatments could be considered in the management of breast cancer
3) Which foods could be considered superfoods for someone with breast cancer
4) What to do when you are first diagnosed with breast cancer
5) The role of mind-body treatments when managing breast cancer
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!