May 20, 2022
Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Clara Krebs
Clara Krebs, MD FAAFP is known as one of the best primary care physicians in Hawaii having consistently won awards for both quality of care and patient satisfaction. Dr. Krebs graduated with honors in biology and biochemistry while playing division 1 soccer at the University of Virginia. She spent 4 years as a published biochemical researcher at the University of Virginia Center for the Study of Neurodegenerative Diseases studying neurodegeneration, mitochondrial dysfunction, and neurological oxidative damage.
Now with 21 years clinical experience, 11 years of healthcare leadership in Hawaii, she is creating an advanced functional medicine practice which is unconstrained from insurance, pharmaceutical companies, and government. She is redefining the doctor – patient relationship with time, trust, and access. She combines her unique background in biochemistry, family medicine, and functional medicine to create precision personalized care.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) What is direct primary care and why is it better than regular primary care
2) How integrative and functional medicine can be used to help optimize health
3) How burnout can impact our hormones
4) What are the top 5 supplements we should all consider taking
5) How to get started on your health journey
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!