Aug 28, 2020
Guest Name and Bio:
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz
Will Bulsiewicz, MD, MCSI is the New York Times bestselling author of the book Fiber Fueled. He's also an award winning gastroenterologist, gut health expert and the author of more than twenty articles in the top American gastroenterology journals. He's a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine and was chief medical resident at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and chief gastroenterology fellow at the University of North Carolina Hospitals. He lives in Charleston, South Carolina, with his wife and two children.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) How to optimize gut health and microbiome health
2) Why short chain fatty acids are important
3) Why fad or extreme diets may not be the best eating style to follow for the long haul
4) The importance of fiber in a diet
5) Key tips everyone should follow in order to lose weight and keep it off
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!