Aug 21, 2020
Guest Name and Bio:
Katherine is a mother, clinical naturopath and nutritionist, entrepreneur and leader in the natural health space. Katherine has a unique story; after overcoming a violent childhood with domestic violence and a heroin addiction by the age of 15, she discovered natural health and healing, worked on her own recovery and has been a passionate health advocate ever since. It is through making her own shifts and guiding thousands of people through their health journeys that has lead Katherine to become a force for good in the natural health industry.
Katherine is the author of the best-selling book Get Well, Stay Well and the host of the world-renowned podcast, The Shift. The Shift is the first of it's kind - and audio-documentary series featuring 25 world experts with season one focusing on gut health.
Katherine is on a mission to change the face of health and to empower people to take responsibility for their own health and healing journey. She is a regular media commentator, international speaker and the founder of Shift - the world's first natural health membership service available online and in their Australian clinics.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) What are some of the key components to optimal health
2) How to find your personal path on a healing journey
3) Why the microbiome is a key player in health
4) What are some of the major steps you need to make in order to start making a shift in your health and life
5) What are some of the important tests and herbs one can do in order to assess gut health
How to learn more about our guest:
Social media links
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!