Mar 6, 2020
KribenGovender, is a Food Scientist, Register Nutritionist and Founder of Nourishme Organics, a company specialising in Guth Health focused products. With an honours degree in Applied Science (Food Science and Technology) and 20+ years of food industry experience, Kriben intimately understands the interaction between diet and the gut microbiome. He is the host of one of Australia’s leading nutrition podcasts - The Gut Health Gurus Podcast, where he frequently interviews gut health experts from around the world.Kriben currently oversees Australia’s premier Gut Health Facebook Group- The Nourishme Organics Gut Health Gurus, with more than 11,000 gut health enthusiasts! He also co-founded, Allele, a whole genome metagenomics DNA based stool testing company.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) The importance of gut health in improving anxiety, depression, and overall mental health
2) How to make kefir at home
3) What are the different kinds of fermented foods that can improve your gut health
4) What kinds of bacteria are present in the fermented foods that help optimize our health
5) How to understand what strains of bacteria are present in your gut microbiome
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!