Feb 24, 2023
Guest Name and Bio:
Diana Weil, MS, CNS
"Diana Weil is a Certified Nutrition Specialist with a Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health. She owns a private practice working with clients to optimize their well-being with an emphasis on creating a healthy relationship with food. She is also a Certified Integrative and Holistic Health Coach as well as a yoga instructor. Most importantly, however, she has a passion for healthy living and food that doesn’t just do good, but also that looks and tastes good."
What you will learn from this episode:
1) The fundamental basics of good nutrition
2) What are macros and how much of each do you need on a daily basis
3) Is calorie counting beneficial
4) What is the best way to lose weight and gain muscle
5) Can our diet impact our mood
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!